Posted on | June 24, 2013 | No Comments
Venus Academy, a corporate training solutions company, has initiated a new workshop. It is a one day workshop that intends at personal/ corporate refinement which helps achieve professional excellence.
The renowned FEMINA MISS INDIA trainer, Ms. Sabira Merchant will conduct the workshop.
Program- Corporate Grooming Workshop.
Venue- The Ritz, Churchgate, Mumbai.
Date- 15th July 2013.
Time- 9:00 am- 5:30 pm
Faculty: Ms. Sabira Merchant
The workshop aims at providing a platform to groom the white-collared professionals in India at a managerial level of perfection. Resolutely based on grooming corporates and professionals on the grounds of style, grace, panache, public speaking, confidence boosting, and most importantly overall personality development.
Ms. Sabira Merchant is an etiquette trainer with several years of experience. The workshop is a boon for professionals who are looking to advance their career goals and want career tips, career guidance and career opportunities in the direction.
This workshop comprises of:
- To understand the four key components that helps to create an effective first impression – in person and on the phone.
- Recognizing habits, postures and certain gestures that hinder one’s capability and adapt ways to improve them.
- Identifying and handling dictators and manipulative behaviors.
- Generating cooperative environments.
- To make use of effective orientation for clients, sales, and business meetings.
- Developing one’s for personal/ corporate flair.
- Building a motivating sphere enabling them to shed their inhibitions and concerns.
- Improving one’s pronunciation, diction, voice intonation, communication skills, phone decorum, and dining proficiency.
About Sabira Merchant
Having completed her education in liberal arts from Switzerland, this eminent personality has had an expansive experience in the field of elegance. She has been responsible for training Femina Miss India’s for local as well as international clients. Many of which have been representing our country for the Miss India, Miss Universe, Miss Asia Pacific and Mr. International competition.
Possessing the fondness in the sect of dramatics, arts and the love of the stage, after her first breakthrough in “The Word”, Sabira never looked back, exhibiting a string of plays such as The Wild Duck, Tughlaq, Duet for One, The Idiot, Winter Set and many more. Her popularity touched new heights when she played the host for a television show called “What’s the good word” and her noticeable appearance in several Hindi films.
Her experience in this field is one among a million. It is her expertise in the division of grooming that has given her a top- notch client base such as the Taj Group of Hotels, the Jindal Corp, Oracle, Kingfisher Airlines, Owners Corning for their Top Managerial staff, Franklin Templeton Investments, Novaris, Power Grid, etc.
Wish to register? Here’s how?
• Fees: Rs. 8500 per participant (inclusive of service tax).
• Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org / Call -09892602344
• Mention the name of participant, company, contact details .
• Cheque favoring Venus Academy payable at Mumbai.
• Fees include lunch, tea, course material etc.
Online registration open @ www.vaglobal.in