Posted on | March 20, 2013 | No Comments
1. The Sr. PHP Developer will be part of a team responsible for the development of portals owned by Notting Hill Media primarily in PHP using Apache and Linux.
2. Developing production-level code and prototypes.
3. Work primarily with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL and Apache.
4. Working within Windows, Linux and primarily open-source environment.
5. At least 4 years of professional consumer web development experience and at least 3 years of PHP experience.
6. Expert knowledge of an object oriented language
8. An instinct for usability, UI, database design and highly efficient web platforms
9. Ethics and ability to deliver the deliverables you promise on time.
10. Attention to detail is very important.
11. Exemplary written and oral communication skills
Added advantage if the candidate knows or has experience with the following
1. Pear DB library, Smarty Templates and Apache Configuration
2. Working knowledge of Linux
3. Statistics package(s) like Google Analytics, dfp (doubleclick for publishers).
4. Image editing tools like Adobe Photoshop.
5. Good knowledge of HTML/PHP editor like Dreamweaver to aid in the development.
Salary Package Offered:
The candidate will be hired as an employee of Notting Hill Media and offered a gross annual salary in the range of Rs. 450,000/- to Rs. 550,000/- per annum depending on his/her skills and experience.
This salary is negotiable if the candidate shows a good track record, capabilities and knowledge or on experience.
Interested candidates may send their updated CVs with details of work experience, current and expected compensation and the time for their availability to:
Manager – HR & Admin